SCHURTER at electronica 2014
From Tuesday, November 11 until Friday, November 14, 2014, the doors for the world’s leading trade show for electronics will once again open – and SCHURTER will be there, too!
At this year’s electronica in Munich we will be present at two booths. At Booth 343 in Hall B3 we will be showing you the newest components and solutions for automation, electronics and electrical engineering. If you are interested in the latest innovations and developments in the area of touch screens and touch panels, you can get all the information you need from SCHURTER together with our partner AMT at Booth 115 in Hall A3.
SCHURTER: Components and Solutions
At booth #343 in hall B3 we will show you the latest components and solutions for electronics and automation.
• Compact SMD-Ceramic-Fuse UMT-H for primary protection
• Low leakage current 3-phase EMV-filters
• Power Entry Module with Line Filter 5707, with cord retention V-Lock and high IP protection
• Compact circuit breaker for equipment T9 new for PCB mounting
• High-quality metal switches with multicolor illumination
• Discover the most demanding solutions form our newest business segment SCHURTER Solutions. We connect our diverse SCHURTER competences for you and offer a customized total solution from a single source
SCHURTER and AMT: Input Systems
At booth #115 in hall A3 SCHURTER and AMT inform you on the latest innovations and developments in the field of touch screens and touch panels for industrial use.
• EMC-qualified projected capacitive (PCI) Input Systems
• Resistive Touch Panel
• “Touch Window“ – True Flat Touch panel design for modern design solutions
• Glass-Film-Glass (GFG) Touch Screens with low reflection for outdoor applications
We look forward to introducing you to our innovations at electronica!